Simlish Space Travel Prints
Uploaded 1st Apr 2022 at 2:54 AM · Updated 2nd Apr 2022 at 3:32 AM by diwasims
The textures are taken from litttlecakes' Sims 4 posters and are simlish'd versions of prints by Steve Thomas.
This will appear in any mesh that grab textures from the Grilled Cheese poster and as such, Nightlife is required!
This was made with the frameless grilled cheese poster meshes from here in mind which you can download as an add-on, but are not required.
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
Size: 790.2 KB · Downloads: 403 · 1st Apr 2022
|790.2 KB||403||1st Apr 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Watch EP1 of my Curious Brothers Let's Play!