Potholders and Ovenmitts
Updated: 6th Dec 2008 at 4:36 AM
CEP Required (I think)
Potholder - Hanging : 100
Potholder - Flat : 68
Ovenmitt - Hanging : 292
Ovenmitt - Flat : 260
Blender/Ultimate Unwrap 3d .43g (qa)
Mesh Tool 0.9.46
Both the potholder and ovenmitts use custom textures and can be recoloured.
Each of the hanging version mesh contains the textures.
The flat of each shape "borrows" their textures from the hanging version.
The mesh contains the green and honeylocust recolour. I've included zips for the red and white recolour.
Unzip and put in Download dir (or below)
Hanging: Found in Kitchen, Decorative, Wall
Flat: Found in Kitchen, Decorative, Misc
As it uses alpha/beta tools, all my objects must be considered beta until otherwise stated.
Recolouring & Posting Policy
You may recolour as you desire. You may post your recolours, but you must not post the original mesh. Provide a link to the original mesh where you post your recolour.
At this time do not include my objects in any posted house /lots.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 8.0 KB · Downloads: 5,035 · 5th Aug 2005
|8.0 KB||5,035||5th Aug 2005|
Size: 21.8 KB · Downloads: 5,597 · 5th Aug 2005
|21.8 KB||5,597||5th Aug 2005|
Size: 6.2 KB · Downloads: 5,247 · 5th Aug 2005
|6.2 KB||5,247||5th Aug 2005|
Size: 8.4 KB · Downloads: 4,823 · 5th Aug 2005
|8.4 KB||4,823||5th Aug 2005|
Size: 24.4 KB · Downloads: 5,432 · 5th Aug 2005
|24.4 KB||5,432||5th Aug 2005|
Size: 24.9 KB · Downloads: 5,205 · 5th Aug 2005
|24.9 KB||5,205||5th Aug 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.