1936 Normandie Boulevard
Uploaded 9th Oct 2005 at 3:36 AM · Updated 1st Nov 2008 at 5:39 PM by JohnEZ
Description: This is a 4 bedroom, 4 bath estate built on a 5x5 lot. It can accomodate 7 sims if necessary, with a few modifications. It costs §258,891, fully furnished, car included. It was built with University and Nightlife and requires both EP's to function properly.
Custom Content Details: I ran this thing through the Clean Pack Installer a few times, and that should have taken care of any custom content that I didn't create. If you find any, let me know.
Recolor: "Chesterstick Cherry Dresser" (me)
Recolor: "Suspense" (me) Note: This is actually the same as the original one. Some custom content screwed mine up, so I had to make "Suspense" again. You can delete and replace with the original if you like.
Pictures: All descriptions start in the bottom left hand corner and go clockwise.
"House_1": Outside Front View
"House_2": Living Room (2 views), Dining Room, Kitchen
"House_3": Office, TV Room, Guest Bedroom, Billiards Room
"House_4": Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2
"House_5": Top View: 2nd Floor Bottom View: First Floor
Thanks for taking a look everyone!
Title: 1936 Normandie Boulevard
Description: This oil painting depicts a famous SimCity suspension bridge. While the painting attempts to portray the bridge as a symbol of progress and modernization, the bridge itself was originally designed to spare seasick Sims ferry rides.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
1936 Normandie Boulevard.zip
Size: 1.31 MB · Downloads: 2,188 · 9th Oct 2005
|1.31 MB||2,188||9th Oct 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: