McAlli Pale Yellow Tile Bathroom Set
Uploaded 27th Jan 2006 at 6:06 PM · Updated 14th May 2009 at 3:31 PM by McAlli
to see more of my stuff click on: McAlli's Creations
Size: 363.4 KB · Downloads: 9,108 · 27th Jan 2006
|363.4 KB||9,108||27th Jan 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Deluxe Corner Bath - Working - 17-1-05 UPDATE by mickyss|
|Corner Bath - Hydro - Working by mickyss|
|Corner Bath - Retro - Working by mickyss|
My none of my stuff is to go on any site other than mts2. It is free and will stay that way.
Custom meshes and custom mesh recolors may not be uploaded anywhere with out the mesh creators permission. Custom mesh recolors of mine can be uploaded to houses if 1. The owner of the mesh gives their permission, 2. credit is given for my recolor. I have noticed that some of my stuff has been copied on other sites. This is a no-no. Don't take credit for my work.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO PLAY THE GAME OR PLACE ITEMS, OR CHEATS ETC. THESE CAN ALL BE FOUND UNDER HELP ON MTS2.