Buyable Servo v2.0 **UPDATED**
Uploaded 6th Mar 2006 at 5:15 AM · Updated 17th Mar 2006 at 7:44 PM by monique
Price = $6,000
Available in Electronics/All (Buy Mode)
- Added option to Uninitialize Servo;
"Buy 5 Less 25% ($22500)" -> 5 Servos will cost you $30,000 but because of 25% discounts you will only pay $22,500 for 5 Uninitialize Servos and that servos will automatically go directly to your sim inventory (the one who click this option, so I suggest use your business owner). It's useful for restocking. You wont see this option if you dont have $22,500.
:angel: Monique :angel:
Description: Gardening? Check. Cooking? Check. Periodic bursts of wanton destruction? Indeed, check. This friendly humanoid robot is truly but one step from humanity. The Servo Model has a gender-assignable artificial intelligence unit that simulates all the desires of a real human: friendship, success... even love. Just make sure you keep the Servo Model in a good mood, else you'll be the one cleaning up all the ash piles while your new friend lies sparking in the corner.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Size: 21.7 KB · Downloads: 38,767 · 17th Mar 2006
|21.7 KB||38,767||17th Mar 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.