New Mesh: "Three Posers" Painting
While working on a request I received I also ended up making this mesh. I really like the way it came - hope you like it too.
Nightlife is required for the mesh. The cost of the painting is $3,000 and it has a room rating of 10. According to SimPE, face count = 972 and vertex count = 1851.
The mesh is colour enabled and you may recolour at will but please link back to this post for the original mesh. Feel free to post recolours on another site but please don't post the mesh - just link to this thread. And please do not post on pay sites.
The mesh works fine in my game but please let me know if you have any problems with it in your game. I've only made one recolour for now - I have to finish the original request :D
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Don't be fooled by their name - these three paintings are the real deal and do their job: dress up your house. Brought to you by justmoi.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 176.0 KB · Downloads: 3,901 · 22nd May 2006
|176.0 KB||3,901||22nd May 2006|
Size: 184.4 KB · Downloads: 5,111 · 22nd May 2006
|184.4 KB||5,111||22nd May 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.