GeneralZoi's Short Jacket Recolors
Uploaded 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:36 PM · Updated 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:14 AM by SynapticSim
WOOT! I love the new jacket accessory by GeneralZoi. Now, combined with my re-colors, you have a virtually limitless supply of mix and match options for the women's wardrobe ... and that's just how it should be!
So, enjoy these re-colors. I have for you Black Leather, Brown Leather, Dark Denim, Black Denim, Blue Denim, White Denim, Khaki, and Moss Khaki.
And of'course I had to toss in my own X-Men centered recolors, and I chose the yellow jacket for Jubilee, and the black leather with X details for all your X-Ladies.
You MUST have this mesh:
Short Leather Jacket by GeneralZoi Here
GeneralZoi Jacket ReColors by Syn.rar
Size: 1.48 MB · Downloads: 3,125 · 2nd Oct 2006
|1.48 MB||3,125||2nd Oct 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Short Leather Jacket Accessory by generalzoi|
Should you use a mesh such as the Lean Bodybuilder that was created based off of Marvine/BeosBoxBoy's work then credit should be listed in this order, Marvine/BeosBoxBoy/SynapticSim
Please do not use my textures for non-sim related projects. If you do use my textures to create something new, please credit me with a link to my site.
I also love to see what people do with my stuff so if you can't contact me by PM on my site then you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, just be sure to note that it is sims related in the subject ... I'm paranoid about emails from people I don't know, lol.
Please do not upload anything I make to the Sims Exchange.
This policy goes into effect immediately. No parts of my (SynapticSimâ€™s) creations can be used to create Custom Content for The Sims 3 or The Sims 4. This includes the templates that I have released as well as any of my other creations dating all the way back to The Sims 2 Exchange up until my most recent creations and any future creations. I donâ€™t even know if itâ€™s possible to use Sims 2 custom textures with Sims 3 or 4 custom content, but if it is, please DO NOT use any part of my creations for public use and/or downloading. This includes costumes, skintones, hair, eyes, makeup, face masks, meshes, accessories, objects, mods, hacks, and anything else made by me for use with or in The Sims 2. Please respect my wishes where this subject is concerned. Should I discover my content being used in ANY part on The Sims 3 or Sims 4 creations uploaded to another site for people to download, the admin of that site will be contacted and asked for the content to be removed. Should you also be a member of SynapticSimâ€™s Lair, then you will be permanently IP banned without warning.