Skin Changing Vial - Alien
Uploaded 11th Nov 2006 at 3:50 PM · Updated 11th Nov 2006 at 4:21 PM by Bobcatben
This vial when drank will change your sims skin to that of a alien.
the effect is temporary(wares off when you leave the house) unless you also download the global hack also attached(or have the global hack from my roboticizer or one of christianlov's skintone related mods.
it has the following options:
Drink (changes the skin)
Drink Antidote (changes back)
it appears in Hobbies/Misc(couldn't think of anything else to put it in)
This will work with all expansions, but not the base game.
Tags: #skintone vial
Description: Alien Skin Tired of your skin? want a new look? Try drinking this experimental formula and enjoy your new skin.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 360 Bytes · Downloads: 4,898 · 11th Nov 2006
|360 Bytes||4,898||11th Nov 2006|
Size: 318 Bytes · Downloads: 5,749 · 11th Nov 2006
|318 Bytes||5,749||11th Nov 2006|
Size: 3.2 KB · Downloads: 6,681 · 11th Nov 2006
|3.2 KB||6,681||11th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.