Vamprotoxin-A 'Essence of Vampire'
Updated: 26th Oct 2008 at 4:03 AM - Update
Not sure if any of you want something like this (or even need it) but after much pestering from my daughter, as she seems to have no luck locating/finding any of the Count/Countesses, I quickly hacked this up so she can have a vampire sim
This object retains all the same animations as the 'anti-vamp' potion, although as you can see from the screenshots I did replace the texture with a more colorful/murky one to make it easier to tell them apart. I have also made this object cost 100 (as opposed to Vamprocillin's 60).
So far in my testing it all seems to function fine. You can store it in a sims inventory however it can not be used from there, so you must drop it somewhere (table/floor etc) in order to get them to use it.
This object is for NIGHTLIFE ONLY - I doubt it will even work with UNI or base game however I have no means to test this.
Copy into Downloads as per normal.
This object has a unique GUID so should not clash with any other object.
Vamprotoxin-A can be located in buy catalogue Misc->Misc
Description: Dosage: 1 flask. WARNING: Contents may be considered poisonous. Directions: Drink entire flask for best effect. Not intended for use by children.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 88.8 KB · Downloads: 34,291 · 28th Jan 2006
|88.8 KB||34,291||28th Jan 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.