Blue Sliky Dress
Uploaded 25th Nov 2006 at 3:17 PM · Updated 21st May 2007 at 4:33 PM by Hardy boyz
Mesh is by Chriko (called LongAlphaSkirt) and it *is* included.
You can find more formal dresses on website (look at my signature), and other things.
*You may include my things on your sim here on Mts and on insiminator, as long as you give me proper credit and a link to my website or my profile here on mts. If you want to upload it on any other site - ASK!
*You may NOT upload my things on Exchange (The sims 2 official website), at The Sims Resource or other pay sites (this means in full sims and separately as well).
*Do NOT change, edit or re-colour my creations!
*You may NOT take credit for my things and/or claim them as your own (that is called STEALING!)
*The meshes has their own rules and guidelines, so please obey them as well!
I don't have any other thing to say...
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 587.4 KB · Downloads: 2,366 · 25th Nov 2006
|587.4 KB||2,366||25th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|2-f0r-u.de/ (non-MTS link)|