*By Request* A surge protector and a plugged in cord for electronics
Updated: 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:10 AM
When I started uploading these outlets, I was already working with makeing one that had a electric cord plugged into it. Included in the are two files. The first one is a surge protector. This looks good with the computer. The other outlet cord combo will make various electrical items look like they are plugged in. This one complements the TV, refrigerators, and ovens. If you want a cord for a particular object in the game. Please let me know and I will create one...within reason.
Please do not repost or recolor this without my permission.
This has been tested with the base game and is working. Hope you guys like these.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pluggedIN.package (inside Plugs and Cords.zip)|
|Title||An outlet with a cord|
|Description||In the spirit of adding those little details to your home, this is a decrorative plug to run to your TV or Stereo.|
|Filename||SurgeProtector.package (inside Plugs and Cords.zip)|
|Title||An outlet with a surge protector for your computer|
|Description||In the event of a storm, protect your sim's computer w/ this lovely surge protector.|
Plugs and Cords.zip
Size: 122.6 KB · Downloads: 11,151 · 2nd Dec 2006
|122.6 KB||11,151||2nd Dec 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.