A simple, yet elegant dining table (and a matching chair)...
Updated: 14th Oct 2008 at 8:32 AM by -Maylin-
This was the first object I ever attempted to make, back in the day when I couldn't figure out how to get objects in the game. I just desided I owed it to myself to finish it up. I hope you guys like it.
The Vertices and faces on this are equal to or less than the object it was cloned from.
Please do not repost or recolor this object with out my permission
You will find the matching chair for this at this adress:
Description: This table, hand crafted by the Simish community, is a beautiful accent to any home with a combination of four different woods.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 601.5 KB · Downloads: 2,510 · 21st Dec 2006
|601.5 KB||2,510||21st Dec 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Dining: Dining Room
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.