Groovy tee & Armani skirt
Uploaded 16th Dec 2006 at 10:50 AM · Updated 17th Dec 2006 at 10:51 AM by de silva
*T-shirt (groovy tee inspired '70s with FUNKY text on it will make that your sim will look well... groovy and cool!)
*Skirt (from A/X collection)
*See-through leggins (very stylish lately, one of the biggest fans is Jessica Alba)
*red, high-heeled shoes
*red nail polish
I hope you like it!
Mesh by 2 for U included!
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 456.2 KB · Downloads: 2,758 · 16th Dec 2006
|456.2 KB||2,758||16th Dec 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.