Mesh - Bottom only: alpha editable skirt with "punk boots" (MESH UPDATED 26 june 2007!)
Updated: 30th Aug 2008 at 1:53 PM
You only have to re-download the mesh and it will replace the old file, the recolors still work.
This mesh is a bottom only alpha skirt and works for both young adults & adults and hopefully all games.
I've tested it and found one issue(see below).
For creators I've prepared a "Creator Pack" which includes a basic texture(see pic) and a uv-map.
I hope it will work alright. Feel free to tell me what you think needs to be changed/improved and I'll do my best to fix it.
Poly count: 1654
* When making a recolor you must copy the skirt texture onto the legs, or the legs will show when the sim walks. If anyone knows how to fix this, please, give me a hint.
* Creators might want to know that there's only one alpha.
About redistribution and recolors
* Please feel free to make recolors! You can use the boots texture all you want since it's originally made by Maxis.
* The mesh may be redistributed on personal websites with the recolor. Just give me credit and put a link to this page.
* Please don't redistribute on pay sites. If you make recolors for sites like TSR, please give me credit and put a link to this page.
* You may not use my textures in your own clothes creations.
Credits & Thanks
* HUGE THANKS to the great BlooM at Insimenator.com for helping me with the "insides" issue.
* Thanks to Tiggerypum & HystericalParoxysm for the excellent tutorials on how to make meshes.
* Thanks to Wes_h for the very helpful Milkshape plugins.
* Thanks to the creator of SimPe!
* And thanks for downloading!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 82.6 KB · Downloads: 9,759 · 22nd Apr 2007
|82.6 KB||9,759||22nd Apr 2007|
Size: 146.2 KB · Downloads: 7,359 · 17th Jan 2007
|146.2 KB||7,359||17th Jan 2007|
Size: 147.3 KB · Downloads: 7,950 · 17th Jan 2007
|147.3 KB||7,950||17th Jan 2007|
Size: 101.8 KB · Downloads: 8,081 · 17th Jan 2007
|101.8 KB||8,081||17th Jan 2007|
Size: 296.6 KB · Downloads: 7,185 · 17th Jan 2007
|296.6 KB||7,185||17th Jan 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ Welcome to my profile, I hope you'll find something useful for your game! +
+ Feel free to do whatever you like with my creations as long as they stay free.
+ Don't claim my work as your own. Please, give credit and/or link back.
+ Please don't upload my creations or parts of my creations to paysites.
I have retired from Sims modding.