3rd Color Tattoo Skin Male-Female Teen-Adult-Elder (Louis Base)
Uploaded 30th Sep 2007 at 6:03 PM · Updated 13th Jul 2010 at 9:04 AM by XJonasX
This time I took a Louis Skin as base because a lot of people seemed to want that...
I haven't been creating for a while now, and this skintone took me like forever to complete, I've been working on it for months now, adding stuff, replacing stuff...
I don't think I'll be creating a new one any time soon, but as always SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME...
Since I received a lot of comments and thanks already I decided that I shall make at least one more, IF and only IF! A bunch of you post some screenshots, Because that is what I do it for, I LOVE to see how people adept my skins and other creations in their game... Post screenshots with my creations, make my happy make me creative...
I made the teen skins with only a few tattoos, as they grow older they get more tattoos, when they finally end up as an elder the tattoos fade slightly...
also check my other tattooskins
1: Newschool Tattoo Skin
2: Japanese Watertattoo Skin
3: Rockstar Tattoo Skin
4: Back to the roots Tattoo Skin
5: Full Bodysuit ColorTattoo Skin
6: Full Japanese Bodysuit Tattoo Skin
7: Color Tattoo Skin 2
8: sXe Color Tattoo Skin
Please hit the THANKS button if you like my work...
I would like to thank my lovely Girlfriend for inspiring and motivating me to make yet another skin...
And Meeshi for lending me her lovely chestpiece (the crowned heart on the female belly)
Size: 2.60 MB · Downloads: 52,887 · 30th Sep 2007
|2.60 MB||52,887||30th Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I try to make original things that most people don't feel like making, my ideas are allways bigger than my technical skills...
Even though I'm very proud of my tattooskins, I dare to say I'm one of the better ones around...
Enjoy, and if you feel like it, send me some screenshots, I allways love to see how other people use my stuff :)