The incredable Quizomatic v1 will keep score while it quizzes you!!!
Updated: 17th Nov 2008 at 7:33 PM
This is a project that I've been working on for a while, and I now present it here for all to enjoy. Quizomatic is an object that will give you the chance to take a ten question true or false test that rewards you will skill points, money, and mood boosts depending on how you do. It selects randomly from 60 questions (in this case, Astronomy questions), each question progressively more difficult than the last one. The Quizomatic keeps score and will even tell you how you are doing! If your score reaches 70%, you will fail the test. Failing the test will cause your sim to loose a skill point in a random catigory. However, up until a certain point, you'll have the option to quit the quizomatic before it is too late. If you have ideas for future Quizomatic test subjects, please drop me a line. I hope you all like this as much as I enjoyed creating it, and I hope that, if nothing else, you will find it educational.
Thanks to Worship4ever for helping me test this.
PLEASE NOTE! There has been a report of this object causing conflicts with the refridgerator in Bon Voyage.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Test your knowlege in a ten question quiz that is progressively more difficult the further you get. Beware...failing the quiz could lead to loosing skill points, but beating it will add to your skill points!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 210.0 KB · Downloads: 2,661 · 12th Nov 2007
|210.0 KB||2,661||12th Nov 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.