Set of TSS Jackets as separates
Uploaded 18th Jan 2008 at 2:58 PM · Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 6:12 AM by migamoo
Included are two meshes, one is for adults, and one for teens. Not every recolor works for both. I got a little carried away thinking ahead that I didn't save my original PSDs to use for teens as well. But the good thing is that the UV mapping is the same for both tops that if you like a recolor for the adult, you can use it for teens as well. Or vice versa. There are 12 recolors total.
The meshes are both alpha meshes. They might put a bit more strain on your game, but it saved me from making the textures looking a bit mushed or stretched in some areas.
I admit, I'm a horrible age converter when it comes to aging up. So, with the permission of cloudlessnights, I used her adult-converted mesh as a base for the adult mesh.
Please do recolor the meshes to your hearts content. I love seeing what people can come up with. But please, do not upload my meshes or recolors to any paysite or to The Exchange. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks to Keely. One of the models is her Liam Stareck.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No metadata is extracted from the uploaded files.
Size: 2.01 MB · Downloads: 38,667 · 18th Jan 2008
|2.01 MB||38,667||18th Jan 2008|
Size: 3.30 MB · Downloads: 41,036 · 18th Jan 2008
|3.30 MB||41,036||18th Jan 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
migamoo's den of stuff
ATTENTION: If you are looking for some of my older creations and do not see them here, check Phasmatic Sims.