"RestlessSoul" Mesh - Baggy Jeans with Boots for AM
Updated: 20th Sep 2014 at 2:06 PM
This is a bottom only mesh and it has a fat morph.
Both normal & untucked versions of the recolors are available.
Cross Print Jeans recolor available at WS2 here.
About recolors & redistribution
+Feel free to recolor!
+You can include the mesh with your recolors as long as it stays free, just credit & link, please.
+The textures are all Maxis, slightly modified by me, so you can do whatever you like with them.
* Thanks to Tiggerypum & HystericalParoxysm for the excellent tutorials on how to make meshes.
* Thanks to Wes_h for the very helpful Milkshape plug-ins.
* Big thanks to the creator of SimPe!
Tops: fanseelamb, black by me
Hair: Kavar & Maxis
Skin: Oepu & Ren(Louis)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 537.3 KB · Downloads: 10,078 · 6th Mar 2008
|537.3 KB||10,078||6th Mar 2008|
Size: 538.7 KB · Downloads: 9,520 · 6th Mar 2008
|538.7 KB||9,520||6th Mar 2008|
Size: 53.8 KB · Downloads: 10,748 · 6th Mar 2008
|53.8 KB||10,748||6th Mar 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ Welcome to my profile, I hope you'll find something useful for your game! +
+ Feel free to do whatever you like with my creations as long as they stay free.
+ Don't claim my work as your own. Please, give credit and/or link back.
+ Please don't upload my creations or parts of my creations to paysites.
I have retired from Sims modding.