Dandelion Hill Victorian Mansion
Uploaded 12th Jun 2009 at 4:13 PM · Updated 12th Jun 2009 at 3:51 PM by ruthless_kk
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: $143k
Title: Dandelion Hill Victorian Mansion
Description: This large family home boasts 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a study, formal dining, and third floor game room. It is completely furnished and decorated with tons of detail...it gets the "''nicely decorated"'' moodlet from sims! The exterior is lushly landscaped and includes a fishing pond, garden plot and tons of flowers. What sim family wouldn't want to live in Dandelion Hill?
Dandelion Hill Victorian Mansion.rar
Size: 2.91 MB · Downloads: 3,635 · 12th Jun 2009
|2.91 MB||3,635||12th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!