~*Kawaii Shirts*~ for young girls
Updated: 12th Jul 2009 at 9:20 PM - missing information
I've made two sets of new t-shirt stencils based on the wonderful overly cute characters of the companies Sanrio and San-x. Since these are stencils, you can still freely use the create-a-style tool to add patterns and change colors. These sets are only for female children and show up in everyday, formal, sleepwear and athletic.
Kawaii Light - The first set is very cute and feminine looking with mainly light colors:
They look a bit bland at first, so I also wanted to show you how they can turn out with patterns added. Any patterns shown are ones that came with the game. Here's a few examples:
Kawaii Dark - The second set features darker more mischievous characters better suited for punk or tomboy styles:
Again, a quick example of added patterns:
This is my first upload, and as far as I can see everything went smoothly. But if there's any problems, please inform me.
Thanks for reading.
mesh by maxis
Categories & CAS info:
Categories & CAS info:
Size: 55.9 KB · Downloads: 18,028 · 12th Jul 2009
|55.9 KB||18,028||12th Jul 2009|
Size: 71.7 KB · Downloads: 19,572 · 12th Jul 2009
|71.7 KB||19,572||12th Jul 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
None, this is Sims 3 base game compatible!
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc