True Blood Sims: Eric Northman
Uploaded 12th Sep 2009 at 5:07 AM · Updated 22nd May 2013 at 8:40 PM by fanseelamb : new thumbnail
This viking vampire has 1000 years practice in deceit and manipulation. He also owns a fangtastic nightclub. If you watch True Blood....SHHH!! Please don't discuss the plot in this thread. We don't wanna spoil it for folks who haven't seen it yet, right? Right. Good. Extra special thanks to all the custom content creators mentioned below, and to the actors, writers, and entire crew that makes True Blood. Particularly Alexander Skarsgård who portrays Eric so well.
Please do not redistribute this sim or altered versions of him. Thank you.
Recommended but Not Included
- Fangs! Eric is packaged as a human. He'll grow fangs when you turn him into a vampire in your game. You must have the Nightlife Expansion Pack installed in order to make him a vampire.
- Fang fix. If you have Nightlife and Pets or a later expansion pack installed, adult male vampire fangs tend to flash blue and get detached from the sim's mouth. To fix this, please install Cyjon's Blue Fangs Fix. You should delete the "Accessory.cache" file from your "Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2" folder before installing the fix, in order to fix any glitchy fangs on vampires already in your game.
- Default-Replacement vampire skin overlay. By default, Sims2 vampires have a blueish tinge which is wrong for True Blood vamps. I highly recommend TSN's Normal looking NL Vampire Skin Overlay (vampireNoBlueNoRedEye version) if you have Nightlife and plan to make Eric a vampire.
- Maxis Skin. This sim uses default Maxis skin. If you have default-replacement skins installed, please download the light non-default Maxis skin here and put it on him in CAS.
- Necklace. It's from the Bon Voyage Expansion Pack. You can put it on Eric in CAS if you have BV.
- Height. Use the "Stretchskeleton" cheat to make Eric taller than everyone else. This wiki page explains how to use the cheat (near the bottom of the page) and this tutorial explains how to make the height change permanent. I use 1.07 for Eric, .94 for Sookie, .95 for Godric, and the default 1 for most other sims.
- Eric Northman Sim
- Eyes by Oepu
- Eyelids by TileToad
- Eye bags by Onah, edited by me. I lowered them and changed the alpha to make them very faint. Thanks to Onah for letting me do so!
- Red-rimmed-eyes eyeliner by me. [AlfredAskew's "Model T Eyes (Light)" eyebags are shown in the square 4-in-1 pictures, but I later replaced that with my own eyeliner since it suits Eric a bit better.]
- Pants mesh by Adele, edited by me. I just eliminated a slight seam around the waist. Thanks to Adele for letting me do so! Poly Count: 936
- Pants by Adele, recoloured by me. I just changed the colour a bit and "untucked" them. Thanks to Adele for letting me do so! More colours available here.
- Tanktop by me. More colours available here.
- Hair mesh by me. It's a very slight edit of a Maxis mesh. At just 164 polys and 12.9 kB, it won't weigh down anyone's game.
- Dirty blond hair recolour by me. It's available for children - elders, and is colour-binned. Children & teens use the default Maxis mesh. YAs, Adults, and Elders use my new mesh. Grey elder hair is linked directly to the Maxis grey texture to reduce filesize. Extra textures removed.
- Stubble by me. It's colour-binned and all the colours (black, brown, blond, red, grey) are in ONE file. Done this way because when binned facial hair is saved in separate files, the wrong colour gets packaged with sims.
- Eyebrows by me. They're colour-binned and all the colours (black, brown, blond, red, grey) are in ONE file. Done this way because when binned facial hair is saved in separate files, the wrong colour gets packaged with sims.
- Dirty blond sideburns by me. Binned. One colour only.
- Upper lip & chin dimple by me. Find it in the costume makeup bin. Can be worn with other costume makeup.
- All included content has been compressed with jfade's Compressorizer to reduce filesize.
Bonus! Darker Hair + Sideburns
- Eric's hair is darker in Season 3, so I've added a darker blond hair recolour with matching sideburns. The hair and sideburns are both binned. The mesh is included for folks who want the hair but not the sim. (Don't worry, the mesh is a tiny file!) The hair is available for children - adults. For grey elders you'll need the lighter blond hair included with Eric.
- Install with Clean Installer to avoid "missing EP" error messages.
- Eric requires no Expansion Packs, but you'll need the Nightlife EP to make him a vampire.
- Eric is packaged in a black tanktop and black jeans. Please see the "Related Pages" tab for links to the other clothing pictured and some more True Blood goodies.
Tags: #eric northman, #alexander skarsgard, #alexander skarsgård, #vampire eric, #sexy viking vampire, #true blood, #tru blood, #fanseebrows, #fanseemesh, #fanseehair, #fanseetrueblood, #alex skarsgard, #alex skarsgård
|Filename||fanseelamb_shmanes_singlet_black.package (inside Eric Northman.Sims2Pack)|
|Filename||fanseelamb_adele_booted-jeans-untucked_black.package (inside Eric Northman.Sims2Pack)|
Bonus -- Darker Blond Hair + Sideburns + Hair MESH.rar
| Contains a new darker hair with matching sideburns and hair mesh. This is a bonus file and is NOT needed for Eric to work. The lighter blond hair, sideburns, and hair mesh are included with sim!Eric.
Size: 103.8 KB · Downloads: 6,530 · 30th May 2010
|103.8 KB||6,530||30th May 2010|
Size: 974.0 KB · Downloads: 10,745 · 12th Sep 2009
|974.0 KB||10,745||12th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.