Project: Apocalypse- New Lots, Objects, and Outfit unlocks for your survivor sims!
Uploaded 3rd Apr 2010 at 11:51 PM · Updated 7th Apr 2010 at 6:43 PM by DaveyDaVinci
(This is based on a request by my dear friend, WhiteWaterWood. Visit her page, she's fantastic)
Included in this project are 2 lots, 6 career outfit unlocks, and 21 maxis object remeshes.
The government has discovered the cure for any disease! Tests were performed in a small town in Nebraska, and the results were amazing. Any disease the cure came up against was instantly annihilated! However, the side effects were not expected.....
The "cure" started to rot away the hosts bodies, and eventually turned them into mindless zombies! Now the world is facing an Apocalypse, and only your survivor sims can save it!
Hidden amongst the rubble of the city are bits and pieces of the story, graffiti style, written on plaques placed throughout the buildings. Try to find them all!
This project requires WA as well as base game
Every piece of CC was done by me EXCEPT FOR THE WALLS
The walls are by the lovely Robokitty and can be retrieved here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=349364 These are required for the lots to look properly.
Thanks goes to Robokitty for her wonderfully run-down walls, as well as to my friends in #create, including WWW, HugeLunatic, LadyFrontBum, Tom, Flabs, Ri, Leefish *For the wonderful poly table* and everyone else.
Please leave feedback and let me know how these work for you. I've fully playtested them. They ARE furnished, however, since most of the furniture is broken, you will need to rearrange some things in order to live comfortably in the destroyed city
No metadata could be extracted from this file
This download has specific instructions!
This is a multi-post download, please check the comments for the items and the homes.
Size: 115 Bytes · Downloads: 3,645 · 4th Apr 2010
|115 Bytes||3,645||4th Apr 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
the seal of always thinking you would be real
happy and healthy, strong and calm
where does the good go?
Don't let the days go by
Could have been easier on you
I couldn't change though I wanted to
Should have been easier by three
Our old friend fear and you and me