Nicely Furnished Townhouse
Uploaded 6th Feb 2010 at 2:53 AM · Updated 7th Feb 2010 at 11:04 PM by DaveyDaVinci
Kids area in the backyard, adult area in the basement!
Price is 108862 Furnished, 67337 Unfurnished
Do enjoy, and watch out for more posts in the future. Please ask any questions you may have. I also take requests!
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 108862
Title: Quiet Townhouse
Description: Fully furnished townhouse ready for your sims to move in to.
Size: 2.20 MB · Downloads: 2,944 · 6th Feb 2010
|2.20 MB||2,944||6th Feb 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
the seal of always thinking you would be real
happy and healthy, strong and calm
where does the good go?
Don't let the days go by
Could have been easier on you
I couldn't change though I wanted to
Should have been easier by three
Our old friend fear and you and me