The Old Estate
Uploaded 12th May 2010 at 10:13 PM · Updated 25th May 2010 at 4:53 PM by candlelight82
today I present you The Old Estate.
Took me a lot of time to find matching colors and textures, but in the end, I think I made it.
Hope you like it!
Expansion Pack 1 (world adventures) required
Saved with game version 2.6.11.005
Painting rooms, wine cellar, large hallways / relax areas,
many bath rooms, enough bedrooms for large families (2 double, 2 single),
kids bedroom, kids playroom, kitchen, dining room, living room, arboretum,
training room, roof terrace, some empty rooms to store stuff from your adventures
Swing, green house, pavilion, bbq, moth, butterflies,
3 parking lots (5 more, find them), old vineyard,
pond with frogs, mystic stone circle (transporter), pool, stones, seeds
When you place the lot in your world, have a close look at the ground painting,.. if you feel it doesn't look right, then please turn the lot around before placing! That's a general problem when placing lots with ground paint, it has nothing to do with my lot.
yeah I used a lot of EA store stuff, BUT most of it is just decoration ,
I would suggest two things, the Banner and the large door.
Castle Double Door I by Castle Kits, Inc.: 100 SimPoints (also part of The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc set)
The Banner of the Bold: 25 SimPoints (also part of the Full Interior Castle Set)
Anything else is decoration and has default replacements (hope so):
Mystic Mushrooms: 25 SimPoints
Faire Wheel Barrow: 25 SimPoints
Fraud Laug: 25 SimPoints
Advantageous Washstand: 25 SimPoints
Treasures of the Realm Chest: 25 SimPoints (also part of the Full Interior Castle Set)
The tower top: Seems it's included in the The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. If you don't have the castle outdoor set, don't panic, I have constructed a normal pointy roof beneath, the only thing you have to do is, delete the default replacement.
Regal Window by Castle Kits, Inc.: 100 SimPoints (also part of The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc set)
Pedro Estate Candelabra: 25 SimPoints
Pedro Estate Chandelier: 25 SimPoints
Harvest Bounty: free
Generation Clock: free
Annie's Well-Organized Shelf: free
Earth Day: free
Eco set: free
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 408110
Title: The Old Estate
Description: The Old Estate
The Old Estate.rar
Size: 3.87 MB · Downloads: 3,716 · 12th May 2010
|3.87 MB||3,716||12th May 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!