" Sunset Road 7 " - A modern house for 5 persons - No CC! (NEW pics!)
Uploaded 30th Jul 2010 at 12:30 AM · Updated 30th Jul 2010 at 11:25 AM by SimsShine
I'm back with a brand new Sims 3 house, called 'Sunset Road 7' (sorry for the name, but I couldn't think of something else:P).
Sunset Road 7 is a beautiful modern, and stylish house.
It contains everything your Sims need and more!
This house is suitable for 5 persons or more. It depends on whether your Sims share a bedroom or not.
At floor 1 you can find:
4. Bathroom 1
At floor 2 you can find:
10. Girls bedroom
11. Kids bedroom
12. Bathroom 2
13. Bedroom 1
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION!
- There are NO store packs used!
- There is no costum content used!
- You need the Worldadventures and Ambitions expansionpack and High End Loft stuff to make this lot work!
- The house is tested and everything works as it should.
View more pics at 'comments'!
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price: 129,776 (furnished) 63,394 (un-furnished)
Title: Sunset Road 7
Description: A beautiful, modern house for 5 persons. Created by SimsShine.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Size: 1.21 MB · Downloads: 1,004 · 30th Jul 2010
|1.21 MB||1,004||30th Jul 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The shiny place of... SimsShine!
This is my profile-page with some information about what I do and create.
View my journal to see what I'm going to upload next, check my downloads, visit my yearbook to know more about me or write something in my guestbook!
For questions and/or comments, mail me to: email@example.com. I don't take requests!
Also, read my policy at my site (www.simsshine.com/policy.html) before you're going to use/edit my cc for something other than for yourself.