Synyster Gate's Custom Guitar
Updated: 27th Dec 2011 at 5:38 AM
This is my first custom mesh so it took a while to do and fix the initial problems, all in all I think it looks good.
this requires Atavera's Custom Instrument Hack which can be found here
as well as the (After you buy the guitar, use the customize tool to pick the alternate colors)
692 vertices and 431 faces
Made possible by SimPE, Atavera and his instrument hack, Numenor and the and EA/Maxis for making Sims 2.
Also made possible by Avenged Sevenfold and Synyster Gates who designed the guitars this was based off of.
Also made possible by maybesomethingdunno and mustluvcatz who both came to my thread in Creator Feedback and helped me figure out where my problems were in the testing phase, thank you both.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 175.8 KB · Downloads: 5,523 · 24th Dec 2011
|175.8 KB||5,523||24th Dec 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.