3 new railings
Here are 3 new railings that match those EA fences. 1 requested by heaven, 2 others I wanted myself.
Some of the textures have been repo-linked to the fence textures. The split rail one I had to remap completely - EA can apparently make horrible maps :P
Please note that the 6 step versions (frieze height) may not look good with all patterns, due how the bottom part mod1 repeats.
Here are the infos
|Name||Catalog location||Price||Polys highlod||Polys mod1||Polys mod2||Channels||Presets|
|Pediment balustrade railing||Build - stairs and railings - railings||o||336/168||144/72||232/132||1||1|
|Brick wall railing||Build - stairs and railings - railings||o||96/60||96/60||144/92||2||1|
|Split rail railing||Build - stairs and railings - railings||o||54/36||54/36||36/18||2||1|
I hope you enjoy them
Heaven for the request, Lee for tons of help and suggestions.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 22.5 KB · Downloads: 14,975 · 16th Jan 2012
|22.5 KB||14,975||16th Jan 2012|
Size: 31.8 KB · Downloads: 18,329 · 16th Jan 2012
|31.8 KB||18,329||16th Jan 2012|
Size: 39.7 KB · Downloads: 17,400 · 16th Jan 2012
|39.7 KB||17,400||16th Jan 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I have retired from simming. This means I won't be supporting my uploads anymore.
Please take this into consideration:
My uploads have a date when they have been uploaded. If I have fixed something later, I have stated so in the post. If something is currently broken, it stays that way, unless you bother on fixing it yourself. :)
Policy regarding my uploads:
You may rip off, tear apart, re-use and destroy my content in any way you feel necessary. You have been given a permission right here and now.
Please do not however re-upload my content as is, and claim it as your own.
Please also notice, that my content is made to be free - do not include it in uploads that require submission, or paysites in general, thanks.
If you do use my work, a credit would be nice, but sure is not required. :)
Thanks for your time for reading this, for possibly using my creations, and for being generally awesome!