Knead a new WinDough - 3 Tiles/5 Slots
In this case, I was building a run-down old London terrace house, and thought "Dang, I really need a three tile version of this window". So I made one! Then I stopped building the lot anyway. Ah well...
After holding my hand through a ridiculous amount of trouble making the thing three-tile, and even more trouble tweaking the wallmasks pixel-by-pixel, Leesester then proceeded to add a bunch of slots to the window. I am dubious about describing that bit as "help", because there's no way I could have added slots myself, so really this is a joint creation. Thankyou, Lee!
And the result - a three-tile WinDough with five slots for all sorts of clutter:
(The bike is two tiles, the box is one... yeah, just look at the other pic if you don't believe it's on three tiles )
The window is called WinDough on Three (stop looking at me like that, EA named it!), and costs §325, just like the original. It has four channels, also just like the original; and is repo'd for teensy tiny filesize.
Identical to EA original.
For doing about 65% of the work, Lee.
For tools, of course, Inge and Peter.
For various stuff used in the pics: lemoncandy, purplepaws, and ATS Sandy.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||whiterider+LeesesterMTS_WinDough3x1.package (inside whiterider+LeesesterMTS_WinDough3x1.rar)|
Resort Tiki Lounge
Resort Art Gallery
Resort Dance Hall
Resort Outdoor Party Area
Size: 55.9 KB · Downloads: 17,443 · 21st Feb 2012
|55.9 KB||17,443||21st Feb 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: