Sunset Springs Victorian Cottage - No Custom Content
Uploaded 16th Nov 2013 at 8:04 AM
You will need the following eps and sps: World Adventure, High End Loft, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Town Life, Master Suite,Fast Lane, Supernatural,Seasons, 70's,80's and 90's, University, Island paradise, movie stuff .. My game is patched through: 1.63.4.024001
Please enjoy this home in your game, but please do not re-upload my houses to any site, Thanks!
Lot Size: 2x1
Lot Price: 43,931
Title: Sunset Springs Victorian Cottage
Description: A small Victorian cottage for your Sims.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
Sunset Springs Victorian Cottage.zip
Size: 3.93 MB · Downloads: 589 · 16th Nov 2013
|3.93 MB||589||16th Nov 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Please go to this link, it explains my policy concerning my custom content: http://cc4sims.com/faqdv.htm
**Note:** Please do not PM me with requests, and this includes asking me to make a lot using less EPs.
If you have a problem with one of my downloads here at MTS2, please reply to the thread instead of sending a PM. Thanks!
**If you have questions about how to download or install custom content, please refer to this page: http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php..._Custom_Content **