No More Autonomous Hand Washing
Uploaded 19th Oct 2014 at 9:21 PM · Updated 20th Jan 2021 at 3:21 AM by SimsProductions : added a link to an updated version
This XML tuning mod disables the annoying autonomous hand washing interaction.
Sims will no longer (automatically) wash their hands, not even after going to the bathroom! And yes, that's kinda gross, but luckily it's just a game.
Simply place the .package files you've downloaded from this page in your Mods folder.
Mod not working?
Make a new folder in the Mods folder (Located in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods) and name it unpackedmod.
In the Mods folder, open the file Resource.cfg with Notepad and copy and paste this text into the file: DirectoryFiles unpackedmod autoupdate and save. (Do not use Save As!)
This is an XML tuning mod. I changed this XML file:
I set the allow_autonomous value to 'false'.
This XML tuning mod will conflict with any mod that changes any value in the following file:
s4pe by Kuree
XML Extractor by velocitygrass
Ciaran my awesome playtester
Type: No Autonomy
No More Autonomous Hand Washing.rar
| Working version
Size: 1.4 KB · Downloads: 24,253 · 19th Oct 2014
|1.4 KB||24,253||19th Oct 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled