H&B QuickWash - Washing Machine [No Dryer]
Updated: 8th Jul 2019 at 5:53 PM
H&B, BUT A BIT MORE SIMPLE
Hey everyone! Yes! I'm back, it's summer and uni's on summer break! I've been wanting to release this object for months but didn't find the time needed to! This is the first of its kind, H&B QuickWash! It features:
(Contains 2 geometry states)
Blender - 3D Modelling
Photoshop - Texturing
Sims4Studio - Package making
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Our brand's long term commitment is to bring quality products to everyone, with little to no compromises. For this very reason, H&B QuickWash was born. Bringing the quality of H&B washing machines, the essential features you need at a lower price. It might look simple in the looks, but it sure packs a bunch!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: H&B QuickWash - Washing Machine
|Laundry Day Stuff|
Size: 771.0 KB · Downloads: 50,386 · 30th Jun 2019
|771.0 KB||50,386||30th Jun 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.