Various placement edits that make stuff go against walls (and add slots)
Uploaded 4th Mar 2015 at 1:24 AM · Updated 11th Nov 2015 at 6:16 PM by plasticbox
Update 2015-03-06: So I realised that a rig edit won’t move all of the Maxian dropshadows, because they apparently have no bone assignments . Sorry I didn’t notice that before; outdoors and/or on a dark floor (where I tested all of this) those shadows are hard to see.
Updated with all of these re-done as mesh overrides, except for the Shugart Bookstation, and also added the Hvit Armoire (the tall dresser) ‒ while I was at it, I also added slots to some objects, resized the Carina and Centurion Hutch so that they are flush with the displays I made (Carina is here, Centurion here), and the RAW Bath Shelf so that it’s the same size as the small shelf from here.
When you redownload, make sure you throw away the rig overrides or everything will be moved twice!
The contains separate packages for the following objects:
- Tall Bath Cabinet ‒ moved; fixed objects on the middle shelf removed and slots added instead (plus some on top)
- RAW Bath Shelf ‒ moved; resized to fit the other RAW Shelves; slots added on top
- Carina Hutch ‒ moved; resized to fit the Carina Display, slots added on top, busted mesh fixed
- Centurion Hutch ‒ moved; resized to one tile width like the matching display shelf
- Female and Male Shoe Rack ‒ moved
- Rectangular Wicker Laundry ‒ moved
- Hvit Armoire ‒ moved; slots added on top
Overrides the MODL/MLOD/LITE for all of these; overrides the _RIG/RSLT/FTPT for some (or adds a custom one).
Overrides/adds the following:
Tall Bath Cabinet:
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and _RIG/RSLT/FTPT/LITE 0x4134E2A8F90D1AE0
RAW Bath Shelf:
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and _RIG/RSLT/LITE 0x8C0E8E4DAF55BA20
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and _RIG/RSLT/LITE 0xF2B7F410C3B2C9F3
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and _RIG/RSLT/FTPT/LITE 0xAB56D92AEA6E1560
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and LITE 0x19A1FBF24365165F
MODL/MLOD (all groups) 0x1EA44DAD23E0996A
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and LITE 0x9C0AF8895C73D42B
MODL/MLOD (all groups) and LITE 0xE0368A40C7D47ECE
The rig edit overrode the OBJDs for all of the Maxis colour variants of these (Base Game, 126.96.36.1990) and adds a custom RIG, except for the Shugart package which is purely a RIG override. Clones not affected (except for the Shugart: if they reference the default RIG, they will also pick up my edit).
s4pe, blender, Milkshape, TSRW.
Fixed: Fixed EA mistakes
Size: 225.0 KB · Downloads: 63,349 · 7th Mar 2015
|225.0 KB||63,349||7th Mar 2015|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.