Cargo Shorts for Men and Boys
Five colors each. Adult files contain the MASTER TEXTURES. Child, teen, and elder require adult files.
All ages have a mesh with a fat morph.
Seattle shorts (sandals)
teen, adult, and elder
Portland shorts (boots)
teen, adult, and elder
skin: HystericalParoxysm's Idolatry of Flesh, with my age transition faces
eyes: Phaenoh's Keen Eyes
eyebrows: dragonmandy, Trapping, March of Brows by AlfredAskew, SLU
Big thanks to Trapping/Lina for separating the 3t2 boots!
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, GIMP, LithUnwrap, and other tools.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
| elder cargo shorts with sandals (requires adult)
Size: 39.9 KB · Downloads: 2,629 · 15th Mar 2016
|39.9 KB||2,629||15th Mar 2016|
| teen cargo shorts with sandals (requires adult)
Size: 39.4 KB · Downloads: 2,738 · 15th Mar 2016
|39.4 KB||2,738||15th Mar 2016|
| child cargo shorts with sandals (requires adult)
Size: 38.0 KB · Downloads: 2,658 · 15th Mar 2016
|38.0 KB||2,658||15th Mar 2016|
seattle am TXTR.7z
| adult cargo shorts with sandals (MASTER TEXTURES)
Size: 504.5 KB · Downloads: 3,134 · 15th Mar 2016
|504.5 KB||3,134||15th Mar 2016|
| elder cargo shorts with boots (requires adult)
Size: 50.4 KB · Downloads: 2,980 · 15th Mar 2016
|50.4 KB||2,980||15th Mar 2016|
| teen cargo shorts with boots (requires adult)
Size: 49.6 KB · Downloads: 3,272 · 15th Mar 2016
|49.6 KB||3,272||15th Mar 2016|
| child cargo shorts with boots (requires adult)
Size: 48.3 KB · Downloads: 3,128 · 15th Mar 2016
|48.3 KB||3,128||15th Mar 2016|
portland am TXTR.7z
| adult cargo shorts with boots (MASTER TEXTURES)
Size: 618.5 KB · Downloads: 3,923 · 15th Mar 2016
|618.5 KB||3,923||15th Mar 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge