MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
True Colours Eyes replacer (humans and aliens!)
by SassymcSassafras Posted 21st Dec 2016 at 9:25 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2021 at 2:02 PM by SassymcSassafras : Fixed to work with Eco patch
52 Thanks Thanks 26 Favourited
UPDATE: June 15th 2020
Updated the default replacement packages to work with the Eco patches, using CMar's Replacement Fixer. Tested in game and they work now.
UPDATE: March 25th 2017
- Removed Vampire package. I'm not satisfied with it and I can't get it to work right. I'm sorry. If you want to replace your vampire eyes I'd recommend Kijiko's eye replacer. It's very pretty and vibrant!
- Added standalone Alien eyes as per request
- Removed all swatch zips due to people constantly getting confused.
UPDATE: January 24th 2017
- Added a package and the swatches for Vampire eyes. The glow washes out a lot of the details, particularly during the day. I don't know how to fix that, I'm sorry.
- Added vampire eye screenshots
UPDATE: January 22nd 2017
- ADDED SUPPORT FOR TODDLERS!
- Two new eye colours for humans: Gold and an Evil Clone mimic (I.E. red eyes)
- Fixed the Evil Clone eyes so they are no longer red alien eyes.
- Made the pink-purple eyes more pink
- updated all swatches to reflect changes
- Added a merged package for those who want to replace both sets with my eyes
- Updated the separate packages for those who don't have GTW or only want to use the aliens, or only use the humans.
- Added more screenshots.
So I really like bright vibrant eyes, but most of the replacers I've seen, while beautiful and realistic, haven't had the amount of saturation I really like.
So I decided to just make my own.
On top of that, I haven't really found any Alien replacers I like, so again, I decided to make my own!
I based the Alien eyes off those of a reptile, and the human eyes off of real human eyes.
Feel free to use the swatches to make recolours of these, or to make non-default versions of this! Just please link back here and credit it, if you can.
Let me know if there are any issues!
Alien Eyes standalone.zip
| For those who don't want the base alien eyes overridden; as per request.
Size: 54.5 KB · Downloads: 800 · 6th Aug 2021
Base Game Eye Replacers.zip
| This contains a package that replaces ONLY the BASE GAME EYES. Choose this if you DON'T have Get To Work OR You want to use a different Alien Eye Replacer!!
Size: 106.0 KB · Downloads: 873 · 15th Jun 2020
Alien Eye Replacer.zip
| This contains a package that replaces ONLY the ALIEN EYES. Choose this if you want to use a DIFFERENT base game eyes replacer!
Size: 50.0 KB · Downloads: 849 · 15th Jun 2020
Eye Replacers both.zip
| This contains a package with both ALIEN and BASE GAME eyes. ONLY choose this if you have Get To Work and want to use my replacers for both alien and base game!
Size: 156.0 KB · Downloads: 1,403 · 15th Jun 2020
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents