Kitchen Set consisting of Recolors of Objects from Base Game, Nightlife and Pets
Uploaded 28th Jan 2017 at 11:37 PM · Updated 16th Oct 2017 at 6:43 AM by gabilei123
I have changed the colors a little bit, that in case you want really to use these recolors with these walls, the furnishing will not vanish.
First I did not want to make these counters without flowers, but the trash compactor has forced me to do it.
The trash compactor in a flower-counter leads to a half flower appearing at the bottom right.
To cover the stainless trash compactor i made a stainless counter too.
With the stainless stove I am not 100% satisfied, maybe it is not better to make.
I was not sure, if I should do the white and yellow recolor of the Nuclear Chair, because there are white and yellow original colors.
But now I did them too.
In my Upload of the shiny fridge-recolors, I forgot a pink original color to make shiny.
Now this shiny fridge you will get here.
I hope, you can need these recolors.
Krampft Kitchen Counter (BG): Surfaces//Counters//Price: 140 §
NuMica Allinall Card Table (BG): Surfaces//Tables//Price: 95 §
PatioPlastics Dining Chair (BG): Comfort//Dining Chairs//Price: 80 §
Dialectric ReadyPrep Range: Appliances//Cooking//Price: 400 §
Brand Name "EconoCool" Refrigerator: Appliances//Refrigerator//Price: 600 §
Gagmia Simore "RefuseNik" Trash Compactor: Appliances//Large//Price: 375 §
Wishy-Washy from Brandname LX: Appliances//Large//Price: 550 §
Hipster Metal Chair by Big Daddy (NL): Comfort//Dining Chairs//Price: 350 §
Vintage Retro Classic Dining Table (NL): Surfaces//Tables//235 §
American Tableau Table (NL): Surfaces//Tables//425 §
ShinyTyme Kitchen Sink by Gurglomics (NL): Plumbing//Sinks//300 §
Nuclear Family Dining Chair by Nucular Novelties (Pets): Comfort//Dining Chairs//450 §
This is an overview:
The 2x1 table in the following picture is made by CTNutmegger and can be downloaded from here.
It takes all Recolors from the Numica-Table. This could make the recolors even more useful for you. There is also a 3x1 table.
Here you can see a detailed picture of the Hipster Metal Chair's recolored surface.
And here you will see, why I had to make counters whitout flowers. Please look at the trash compactor!
Numenor's - http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541,
Maxis/EA Games for all textures I used.
GIMP, The Compressorizer,
CTNutmegger for the useful table
and HugeLunatic for showing me CTNutmegger's Tables,
| and without the countertops too (BG)
Size: 1.27 MB · Downloads: 1,825 · 29th Jan 2017
|1.27 MB||1,825||29th Jan 2017|
Size: 1.33 MB · Downloads: 1,736 · 29th Jan 2017
|1.33 MB||1,736||29th Jan 2017|
Size: 63.2 KB · Downloads: 1,785 · 28th Jan 2017
|63.2 KB||1,785||28th Jan 2017|
Size: 50.3 KB · Downloads: 1,779 · 28th Jan 2017
|50.3 KB||1,779||28th Jan 2017|
Size: 102.3 KB · Downloads: 1,822 · 28th Jan 2017
|102.3 KB||1,822||28th Jan 2017|
Size: 963.7 KB · Downloads: 1,787 · 28th Jan 2017
|963.7 KB||1,787||28th Jan 2017|
Size: 232.6 KB · Downloads: 1,804 · 28th Jan 2017
|232.6 KB||1,804||28th Jan 2017|
Size: 792.5 KB · Downloads: 1,792 · 28th Jan 2017
|792.5 KB||1,792||28th Jan 2017|
Size: 25.8 KB · Downloads: 1,778 · 28th Jan 2017
|25.8 KB||1,778||28th Jan 2017|
Size: 137.0 KB · Downloads: 1,790 · 28th Jan 2017
|137.0 KB||1,790||28th Jan 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.