No Autonomous Reading by Snaggle Fluster updated for 1.37
Uploaded 10th Jan 2018 at 7:31 PM · Updated 24th Jun 2018 at 10:35 PM by edespino
Need update for Seasons, i will upload the update in some days.
24/02/18: No upadate needed for 1.40
This mod stops Sims from autonomously reading/analyzing books. It works with both EA and custom bookshelves, and comes in three versions:
No Autonomous Reading
Stops autonomous reading entirely, including “Read eBook” and “Browse Web” on tablets. Even if your Sims are surrounded by bookshelves, even if they’re in a library, they’ll still try to find something else to do. Club gatherings are unaffected.
Only Bookworm Sims will read books or tablets autonomously. Club gatherings are unaffected.
Autonomous Reading For Bookworm/Genius Only
Bookworm and Genius Sims will read books or tablets autonomously. Club gatherings are unaffected.
Choose only one. As with all autonomy mods, the trait-specific versions have been more difficult to test. Please let me know if you run into any problems!
Any mod use this will conflct:
Sim 4 Studio
Type: No Autonomy
Size: 10.9 KB · Downloads: 7,987 · 10th Jan 2018
|10.9 KB||7,987||10th Jan 2018|
Size: 10.2 KB · Downloads: 2,198 · 10th Jan 2018
|10.2 KB||2,198||10th Jan 2018|
Size: 10.2 KB · Downloads: 2,725 · 10th Jan 2018
|10.2 KB||2,725||10th Jan 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled