Functional animated musicbox
Uploaded 29th Apr 2018 at 11:56 PM · Updated 29th Apr 2018 at 5:16 PM by necrodog
It came in three colors: brown, black and white
The music track I provide is different from the one i used in the video. I have included this one by Kevin MacLeod "Industrial music box" more info on the credits section Thanks
The flowers image is from kisspng
This item is located at.
Function–>Activities and skills—> Miscellaneous and cost 20.
How to install.
1. Download the rar.
2. Extract the 3. Put the package in your mods folder
4. Put the “necrodog-musicbox-tracks” folder in your custom music folder (where the other custom radio station music are located.)
Here is a video of the animation and better how to install.
363 polys 386 vertex
This item cast is shadow (No shadow lods)
MTS, Sims 4 Studio.
Industrial Music Box Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Drawing Flower Sketch - Hand-painted flowers from kisspng site
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: With custom sound. By necrodog
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Functional Music box
Size: 4.65 MB · Downloads: 4,390 · 29th Apr 2018
|4.65 MB||4,390||29th Apr 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.