No Ashes Left from Burning Leaf Piles
Uploaded 14th Aug 2018 at 7:31 PM · Updated 16th Jul 2019 at 6:56 PM by akacat : Replace image.
Are you tired of waiting for leaf piles to burn down so that you can throw out the ashes left behind? Are you even more tired of the game telling you that a trash can is required when you try to clean them up??
This mod allows the leaf pile to burn normally, but when it's done burning there are no ashes left to throw out.
Unzip and place the .package file into the Mods folder.
This mod will conflict with any mod using the following resources. It will not conflict with my "No Gross Leaf Piles" mod.
Note: compatible with 184.108.40.2060
Two additional notes about this update:
- It seems that leaf piles now disappear some set time after any Sim plays in them. It happens with both my leaf mods removed from the game, so I'm pretty sure this is EA behavior.
- This mod used to have a very minor positive affect on the success rate of lighting a leaf pile on fire. It never worked as well as I wanted, and the resource file involved had a number of changes, so I removed it.
The Sims 4 Studio
Size: 597 Bytes · Downloads: 1,286 · 22nd Jun 2019
|597 Bytes||1,286||22nd Jun 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled