Fridges and Stoves
Uploaded 14th Aug 2018 at 11:45 AM · Updated 15th Aug 2018 at 1:40 AM by Liz
This is a set of 4 base game recolours. I did a creme Flamebay stove with the two matching fridges (Ciao and Econo) and then added another stove recolour to match the bright silver version of the Ciao Time Bovinia fridge.
Brand Name EconoCool Refrigerator (Appliances / Fridges / 600) - creme
Ciao Time Bovinia Refrigerator Model BRRR (Appliances / Fridges / 1500) - creme
Elegant Chef Flamebay Gas Range (Appliances / Cooking / 900) - creme and silver
As always, many thanks to Numenor, RGiles, Quaxi, and everyone who contributed to and SimPE!
Size: 496.1 KB · Downloads: 2,845 · 14th Aug 2018
|496.1 KB||2,845||14th Aug 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.