Hogwarts high inquisitor's proclamations
As I am a huge potterhead, I'm trying to make some CC for the game of the magical world. Today I bring you guys some paitings with the proclamations (some rules) that Umbridge (hem hem) decided to apply in Hogwarts whilst she was the High Inquisitor, in 1995.
There are 7 swatches available:
NÂº 23: "Dolores Jane Umbridge has been appointed to the post of Hogwarts High Inquisitor"
NÂº 24: "No music to be played during study hours"
NÂº 25: "Broomsticks may not be flown on school grounds unless during authorized quidditch practice"
NÂº 27: "Any student found in possession of the magazine The Quibbler will be expelled"
NÂº 31: "Boys and girls are not permitted to be within 8 inches of each other"
NÂº 82: "All students will submit to questioning about suspected ilicit activities"
NÂº 98: "Those wishing to join the inquisitorial squad for extra credit my sign up in the high inquisitor's office".
You can find it in the "Decoration > Painting" category in the catalog, costing Â§580 simoleons each:
Thanks for dowloading with me!
Antique: Antique or Historical
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
|Filename||Proclamations.package (inside Proclamations.rar)|
|Title||Hogwart's High Inquisitor Proclamations|
|Description||Made by iSandor at @MTS|
|Mesh name:||Hogwart's High Inquisitor Proclamations|
|Games used||Movie Hangout Stuff|
|Movie Hangout Stuff|
Size: 318.4 KB · Downloads: 3,378 · 18th Mar 2019
|318.4 KB||3,378||18th Mar 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.