Gothic Rose Window
Updated: 5th Sep 2020 at 10:33 PM
Hi everyone ,
I converted this exceptional piece, a masterly gothic rose window from TS3 Amore Venue (Store).
|Object Name||Price||Properties||Catalog Category||Swatches|
|Amber Rose Cathedral Window (5x1)||4500§||none||Windows||7|
Be careful about the high polygon count (17,7k in HD) ; I think this is one of the highest counts from an EA/Maxis object in The Sims ^^'. Well this window is so big and exceptional that you won't use it in every lot, so I think this is not a real problem.
5th september 2020 EDIT: this window is now compatible with the last patch (3rd september 2020).
Happy Simming !
EA/Maxis for original meshes and textures.
S3OC, S3PE, TSRW, S4S, S4PE.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.66 MB · Downloads: 33,283 · 5th Sep 2020
|2.66 MB||33,283||5th Sep 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.