A Functioning Medicine Cabinet with Storage for Medicine
19,262 Downloads 537 Thanks Thanks 135 Favourited 30,396 Views
Finally! The mod that no one but me has been asking for! A medicine cabinet where you can actually store your medicine. As is, the cabinet only lets you store your medicine for your sims. I am working on allowing other medicine (e.g. pet medicine and treats) to be stored as well, but that is currently not possible. This is a stand alone object, and only borrows the mesh of a base game item instead of overriding the matching mirror. All that was done to create the cabinet was to add fridge functionality to an existing mirror. So, basically, I just wanted a place to store medicine so it would not keep clogging my Sims inventory. The mod works perfectly for me, but if you encounter any issues, let me know and I will figure out the problem for you guys! This is my first mod... ever, so it is entirely possible that something needs fixing. This is just an edited version of an existing in game mirror. That being said, it can be found under Decorations > Mirrors and costs 250 simoleons. Enjoy!
This item should not conflict with any other mods or cc, as it is a new object in game and does not override anything!
I also have some ideas for storing photos and void critter cards in the future. If you guys are interested, drop me a message and I will work that out. I am obsessed with in game organization anyway!
Medicine Cabinet with Storage (2).zip
Size: 95.5 KB · Downloads: 19,267 · 23rd Sep 2019
|95.5 KB||19,267||23rd Sep 2019|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
Need more information?
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Also Thanked - Users who thanked this download also thanked:
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!