[Updated] Bright Magic Balance of Realm of Magic
Updated: 31st Oct 2019 at 6:45 PM
Click on the Thanks button, it's not difficult, try it!
[Updated] 10/31/2019 Now it's not a Default replacement.
Bright Magic Balance for Realm of Magic.
The light globe function it's a fantastic light that you can turn on or off.
Magic bright inscription shine in the dark.
And now You can put a small decoration on it
More colors are available
No light position bug
Buy Mode > decorative > decoration (Misc)
Buy Mode > Lights > Light Table
Original mesh by EA
Change tuning light function by Serinion
Works with patch 188.8.131.520 or higher to use these
Game Packs Required: Realm of Magic
No conflict detected
Don't hesitate to consult my profile page to discover all my creations.
If you like my creation, you can encouraging me with a Comment and a Thanks please.
LOD 0 = 526
LOD 1 = 390
Shadow LOD 0 = 524
Shadow LOD 1 = 388
Sims 4 Studio
EA/Maxis for the original meshes and textures.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Serinion_Balance_Table_Boule.package (inside Serinion_Balance_Table_Boule.7z)|
|Title||Bright Magic Balance|
|Description||Bright Magic Balance|
|Mesh name:||Bright Magic Balance|
|Games used||Realm of Magic|
|Realm of Magic|
Size: 172.3 KB · Downloads: 5,123 · 31st Oct 2019
|172.3 KB||5,123||31st Oct 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hi everybody !
You can also discover exclusive objects on my Serinion Studio Patreon page.