Junior Wizard Starter Set Recolor
Pink recolor on the left, original on the right
This is a recolor of the Junior Wizard Starter Set! I have always hated that it only came in green (especially as almost none of the children's furniture is in green!) so I went through and added some new colors - 9 in total, plus a slight recoloring of the original green. In addition to changing the color of the tables, I also changed the microscope colors, the mug colors, the tube colors, and changed default robot head sticker to a voidcritter sticker.
From a functionality standpoint, this item is exactly the same as the original. As this is a base game item, no additional packs or content is needed.
This is my first mod, so let me know what you think!!
Description: Boiling points! Catalysts! Exothermal reactions! A child with an authentic science experiment set has a 624% increased chance of getting into the best colleges. Now in 9 new colors to better match your little scientist's lair.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Junior Wizard Starter Set Plus
Size: 2.63 MB · Downloads: 1,816 · 9th Nov 2020
|2.63 MB||1,816||9th Nov 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects