Sims 3 Conversion - Freedom Fence
Updated: 8th Oct 2021 at 1:34 PM
While searching for a conversion of the Freedom Fence from all I managed to find was a dead download link, so I decided to convert it myself.
I've included all the colours available in the original Sims 3 version and converted both the 1 and 2 tile gates.
Everything is cloned from basegame objects so it should work with any expansion.
There's also some nice recolors available now, made by Tvickiesims
The fence costs 25 simoleons per tile
The 1-tile gate costs 95 simoleons
The 2-tile gate costs 155 simoleons
The fences are cloned from the 'Patrician Stone Wall in Concrete'
The gates are cloned from 1 and 2-tile versions of the 'Longbranch Front Gate'
Fence Straight: 120
Fence Diagonal: 152
Fence Post: 20
Gate (1-tile): 312
Gate (2-tile): 432
Additional Credits: Blender
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 842.9 KB · Downloads: 2,592 · 30th Mar 2021
|842.9 KB||2,592||30th Mar 2021|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.