Five Harvestable Pokemon Berry Trees - Also Includes Normal Colors!
Updated: 3rd May 2021 at 8:52 PM
The polycount is quite high (ranging from a sleek 3753 to a chonky 15843), as it is for all harvestable trees, but they do still manage to stay below the EAxis polycount (which is 20k, give or take). Details are below, of course.
Each individual fruit can be purchased in Appliances > Miscellaneous (Aysarth's categorization that I blatantly didn't modify) for 35.
Each tree can be found in Build Mode > Garden Center for 1200 just like the EAxis trees.
Aspear Berry: 384
Aspear Tree: 3753
Cheri Berry: 718
Cheri Tree: 10056
Chesto Berry: 616
Chesto Tree: 15843
Leppa Berry: 506
Leppa Tree: 10602
Pecha Berry: 678
Pecha Tree: 5903
Aysarth's Pear Trees from which I cloned as well as dissecting them to figure out how harvestables work
Cheri Berry by Philin_theBlank
Wavy Ring by dunnlm, which I used for part of the Chesto Berry
Rose by DFX1985 for the petals I used on the pecha berries
Apple Fruit by gabrielferreirasilveira21 and Indoor Pot Plant 2 by 3dhaupt which were Frankensteined to make the leppa berry
Heart V1 by printable_models which was extruded for the pecha berry
Large Palm Leaf PNG Clipart, creator unknown for the leaves on the pecha plant
various Filter Forge filters
Bulbapedia for berry and berry plant references
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 2.16 MB · Downloads: 193 · 10th Apr 2021
|2.16 MB||193||10th Apr 2021|
Size: 1.75 MB · Downloads: 195 · 10th Apr 2021
|1.75 MB||195||10th Apr 2021|
Size: 1.94 MB · Downloads: 183 · 10th Apr 2021
|1.94 MB||183||10th Apr 2021|
Size: 2.43 MB · Downloads: 187 · 10th Apr 2021
|2.43 MB||187||10th Apr 2021|
Size: 1.11 MB · Downloads: 183 · 10th Apr 2021
|1.11 MB||183||10th Apr 2021|
Size: 2.15 MB · Downloads: 186 · 10th Apr 2021
|2.15 MB||186||10th Apr 2021|
Size: 1.73 MB · Downloads: 183 · 10th Apr 2021
|1.73 MB||183||10th Apr 2021|
Size: 1.87 MB · Downloads: 188 · 10th Apr 2021
|1.87 MB||188||10th Apr 2021|
Size: 2.42 MB · Downloads: 180 · 10th Apr 2021
|2.42 MB||180||10th Apr 2021|
Size: 1.06 MB · Downloads: 188 · 10th Apr 2021
|1.06 MB||188||10th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
create/upload recolors (including altering clothes for different body shapes)
modify/upload modified meshes (if/when I make them)
do as much for private use as you like
AS LONG AS:
you give full credit (and link) to me for the original
you do not upload to paysites/donation items