Updated: 30th May 2021 at 6:01 AM
- First Floor: As you enter the house from the front door, you will find yourself in a foyer. Taking any of the two staircases leads you to the second floor, going east leads to the dining room, and going west leads you to the living room. In the kitchen (which is accessible from the living and dining rooms), going to the door in the middle leads you to the gardens.
- Second floor: Going west (if the floor is viewed from above) leads you to the study room. In that room, there is a bookshelf that serves as a secret door which leads you to a secret room. Meanwhile, going east (again, if the floor is viewed from above), you will enter the only bedroom of the house and another door there leads you to the bathroom.
- From the fountain in the center, going west (if the area is viewed from above) leads you to a statue of a woman and going east (again, if the area is viewed from above), leads you to a statue of a man.
30 x 30
Title: Rose Chateau
Description: Want a house to live while feeling like you're a noble? The Rose Chateau is your choice.
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 4.56 MB · Downloads: 281 · 30th Apr 2021
|4.56 MB||281||30th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!