UPDATE 06-17-2005 - Clothes for my athletic guy + YA by Simsmaniac
Updated: 27th Jun 2005 at 8:32 AM - update
Each .rar file contains one mesh and its recolors.
The first meshes (undies and one outfit) are HERE
* 06-27-2005: Simsmaniac uploaded recolors on THIS POST! Enjoy!
* 06-17-2005: Simsmaniac converted some of these outfits for YOUNG ADULTS, you will find them HERE . Kudos to him!
* 05-31-2005: SEPARATE TOP AND BOTTOMS! Cargopants, low waist jeans (I did what I could with the texture), and 3 tops. You'll notice that the tops don't align perfectly with Maxis bottoms, sorry for that...
* 05-29-2005: added black shirt.
* 05-28-2005: four outfits based on the openshirt, and my first attempts at texturing: these are supposed to be silk shirts, suede pants, leather pants and black jeans.
Oh, and I'm still looking for good used jeans textures!
Hey, why does he look so short on the pics???
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.openshirtpants.rar: Archives cannot be double compressed! Don't put a zip/rar/7z inside a zip/rar/7z! (error 104)
top.rar: Archives cannot be double compressed! Don't put a zip/rar/7z inside a zip/rar/7z! (error 104)
cargopants.rar: Archives cannot be double compressed! Don't put a zip/rar/7z inside a zip/rar/7z! (error 104)
jeans.rar: Archives cannot be double compressed! Don't put a zip/rar/7z inside a zip/rar/7z! (error 104)
Size: 491.4 KB · Downloads: 21,737 · 31st May 2005
|491.4 KB||21,737||31st May 2005|
Size: 678.4 KB · Downloads: 20,598 · 31st May 2005
|678.4 KB||20,598||31st May 2005|
Size: 378.7 KB · Downloads: 20,840 · 31st May 2005
|378.7 KB||20,840||31st May 2005|
Size: 2.46 MB · Downloads: 23,291 · 31st May 2005
|2.46 MB||23,291||31st May 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Long overdue: updated policy
- All my files on MTS2 can be included in your FREE uploads with a link to the original thread or my profile.
- If you want to clone or reuse parts of my work, please ask, I don't bite (... any more ;))! And be aware that some of my stuff, like the spiral stairs, would likely need a little additional information unless you know exactly what you're doing.
- Of course no need to ask if you want to recolour my stuff, still I'd appreciate that you let me know so I get a chance to enjoy your work.