By request: mesh linked skintones for my athletic guy mesh
These meshes apply only when the sims are nude, you'll need my clothing meshes to keep a consistent body shape.
You'll find underwear and clothing here and here.
As usual, you're more than welcome to recolour, as long as you link to the meshes here.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.02 MB · Downloads: 22,148 · 9th Oct 2005
|3.02 MB||22,148||9th Oct 2005|
Size: 2.97 MB · Downloads: 26,033 · 9th Oct 2005
|2.97 MB||26,033||9th Oct 2005|
Size: 2.91 MB · Downloads: 27,935 · 9th Oct 2005
|2.91 MB||27,935||9th Oct 2005|
Size: 2.97 MB · Downloads: 28,005 · 9th Oct 2005
|2.97 MB||28,005||9th Oct 2005|
Size: 61.6 KB · Downloads: 33,875 · 9th Oct 2005
|61.6 KB||33,875||9th Oct 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Long overdue: updated policy
- All my files on MTS2 can be included in your FREE uploads with a link to the original thread or my profile.
- If you want to clone or reuse parts of my work, please ask, I don't bite (... any more ;))! And be aware that some of my stuff, like the spiral stairs, would likely need a little additional information unless you know exactly what you're doing.
- Of course no need to ask if you want to recolour my stuff, still I'd appreciate that you let me know so I get a chance to enjoy your work.