The Founders of Hogwarts
Updated: 5th Jun 2021 at 8:39 PM
Godric Gryffindor; fair and tolerate, he believed magic should be taught to all magical born children who wished to learn. He was also regarded as the most skilled duelist of his time, the traits he looked for in students were courage, determination and inner strength. The village he was from would later be renamed Godric's Hollow, he also possessed a sword that was said to only abled to be used by a 'true Gryffindor'.
Helga Hufflepuff; was a compassionate and charming woman that often beguiled her bold and daring nature, Gifted in cooking charms, she was the genius behind Hogwarts' kitchen and food system. Exceedingly fair and patient, she valued loyalty honesty and hard work, was also known to be very tolerant, accepting students that didn't belong or weren't accepted into the other houses, taking care to treat them all equally. Her compassion also extended to magical creatures such as house elves, offering them a safe haven employed at Hogwarts.
Rowena Ravenclaw; proud and intelligent, she was often viewed as strict and intimidating with a cool demeanor. Thought of as the most brilliant witch of her time, known for her creative and advanced abilities. Her daughter Helena was one of the first students to attend the school. While she was fair and didn't judge students by their background her knowledge and skill left her setting high standards not many could achieve.
Salazar Slytherin; the most traditional of the group, believed magic should only be taught to those of "pureblood" magical inheritance. He possessed the unique ability of parsletounge ( able to talk to snakes). Proud and ambitious he carefully hand picked his students for their resourcefulness, determination and cunning. Legend said he built a secret chamber that could only be opened by a true descendant. Unfortunately his prejudice and vanity got so great that it caused fight amongst the four and eventually Salazar left the school completely.
These sims are packaged with default skin, other custom content shown
Sliders used in the making of this sim
5 Extra Sliders for Sims 2 By Digi "More Sliders, Yay!" by Crisps&Kerosene
Custom sliders for eyes and lower jaw sims 2 by Hexanticle
Line of Jaw Height and Middle of Lower jaw height by Hxanticle
Late to the Party Sliders Part 1 by Lifa
10 New Custom Sliders by Memento/Rami
Facial Asymmetry Sliders by Memento/Rami
No Eyelash slider by Memento/Rami
Eyelid shapers by Memento/Rami
Even More sliders by Memento/Rami
Eight Sliders by Memento/Rami
20 Sliders by Nopke
24 Sliders by Nopke
Two new simple Custom Sliders for the Nose by Uranium-Z
Note: Rensim's site and original links are no longer active, but they are archived at mediafire the facekit with: Nose Button, Nose Sides, Nosebulb , Teeth, Eyebags, Lashes, Eyebags 2, Eyebags 1 is named rs_ts2blushfacekitsAnd the Anti shine blush is rs_ts2blushCflexAntishine
and Helaene's policy states her items may be included, however as the full face freckles are not available for download on their page so I am including them with permission
Rowena and Helga's robes are categorized as everyday, formal athletic and outwear and enabled for Young adults and Adult females.
Additional Credits: These Sims have been checked and packaged with Mootilda's Sims2Pack V1.6.22
All Around the World Non-Default Face Templates (Africa, Asia, Europe, India, Middle East and North Africa) by isbrealiomcaif
* Subtlety * Default Face Templates by SleepyTabby
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 2.68 MB · Downloads: 148 · 26th May 2021
|2.68 MB||148||26th May 2021|
Size: 3.22 MB · Downloads: 143 · 26th May 2021
|3.22 MB||143||26th May 2021|
Size: 1.91 MB · Downloads: 154 · 26th May 2021
|1.91 MB||154||26th May 2021|
Size: 4.80 MB · Downloads: 142 · 26th May 2021
|4.80 MB||142||26th May 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|The Dark Project by The Guild Masters|